Who will have access to your data?
- We will collect your name, email address and other details provided by you when you register or provide us with this information to supply you with meteorological data or tools from our website.
- Where relevant we may also use information about your credit status from credit reference agencies, to assess any credit application and in such cases the agencies will keep a record of our enquiries. We may share information about the way in which you conduct your account with other lenders and with credit reference agencies. We will disclose to the agencies information about you in the event of you defaulting on debt. Otherwise, all personal information provided by you and any other information relating to you will be treated in confidence by us and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your prior consent except as permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- We may also record information about purchases you have made or pages visited on our site, in order to improve the way our site operates or to provide you with information in accordance with the uses set out below under "How will we use your data?".
- If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us please let us know
- For your security, and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded. They may be used as evidence in the event of any dispute with the company.
How will we use your data?
- We may use your personal data for administration, analysing your purchasing preferences and credit checking.
- A cookie is a text file stored by a browser on an individual's computer system that holds information. It will store your user id number, our domain name and a session number so that your profile may be recognised and we can deliver the information you have subscribed to.
- Your browser must be set to receive cookies in order to use our site.
What cookie are stored on your computer?
| Essential site cookie|| ASP.NET_SessionId|| This cookie stores your user id number, our domain name and a session number so that your profile may be recognised and we can deliver the information you have subscribed to.|
| Essential site cookie once logged in|| .ASPAUTH|| This cookie is part of the login and authorisation required to access the website|
| Essential site cookie once logged in|| .ASPXROLES|| This cookie is part of the login and authorisation required to access the website|
| Google Analytics cookie once logged in|| _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv|| These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- The Data Protection Officer,
- Speedwell Weather ,
- 9-11 Mardall House, Vaughan Rd,
- Harpenden, Herts,
- AL5 4HU,
- or via the contacts page.
- or telephone +44(0)1582 465551.
- The registered office of Speedwell Weather Limited is at 9-11 Mardall House, Vaughan Rd, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 4HU. Speedwell Weather Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales, number 3609477